Registrations for the Madagascar baccalaureate closed
March 25, 2022
Original Article: https://2424.mg/news/enseignement-les-inscriptions-au-baccalaureat-cloturees-le-11-mars-rappelle-le-ministere-de-lenseignement-superieur-et-de-la-recherche-scientifique/
The original article requires translation.
There is only one week left to register for the baccalaureate. A note published this Friday by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research recalls that registrations for the general baccalaureate, the technological baccalaureate or the technical and professional baccalaureate will be closed on Friday March 11 at 6 p.m. at all universities.
- Exam fees are set as follows:
- 15,000 ariary for school candidates,
- 50,000 ariary for independent candidates, and
- 100,000 ariary for foreigners studying in Madagascar.
- The 2022 baccalaureate session will be held from July 18 to 22, 2022 for all series and specialties. In the week of July 25 to 28, 2022, it will continue with the second part of the tests for the technological, technical and professional series. Registrations were open since January 10, 2022.