International Trainings & Workshops
Virtual Event |September 27 - October 1
For over 30 years, AACRAO has been the leading provider for training and professional development in the field of international credential evaluation and international comparative education. Learn more here.
Replacing the Summer and Winter institutes, the AACRAO International Institute covers best industry practices for the evaluation of international credentials that combines AACRAO’s On-Demand International Series with three, three-hour virtual instructor-led sessions. Meet our expert faculty.
- Access to all online course materials, including on-demand courses and session recordings for 30 days starting September 20
- 30-day trial EDGE access starting September 20
- Course Companion PDF's of topics covered
- Unique networking and collaboration opportunities with higher education professionals
Topics covered include:
- The Fundamentals
- U.S. Based Models: Asia (including South Korea, Vietnam, Japan, and Taiwan)
- the U.K.
Members: $1,490 | Non-Members: $1,990
New international admissions staff? New international office? New recruiting efforts resulting in applicants from countries your staff is not familiar with evaluating? Budget not allowing you to send all your staff to off-site trainings? AACRAO International
On-Site Training offers a unique opportunity to train your staff at your institution, with programming tailored to the specific needs of your group. Hear what institutions are saying about on-site training.
From undergraduate admissions to graduate admissions, best practices for transfer credit and for short-term programs, to compliance and record keeping, AACRAO International has the tools to further develop your professionals. Email us at
email@example.com to discuss the best way AACRAO International can aid in the continuing professional development of your staff.