Baccalaureate 2021: new arrangements
June 02, 2021
Original Article: https://www.service-public.fr/particuliers/actualites/A14876
The original article requires translation.
Written philosophy test, grand oral, anticipated French tests in first class ... To take into account the impact of the health crisis on the conditions of preparation for the general, technological and professional baccalaureate, several adaptations of its tests have been decided. However, their dates are maintained. The Ministry of National Education detailed these arrangements on May 5, 2021.
For all the final exams, benevolent instructions will be sent to the juries, in view of the particular circumstances of this session.
General and technological baccalaureate
The written philosophy test will take place on June 17, 2021 with the following arrangements:
The grand oral test will take place from June 21 to July 2, 2021 according to these adapted methods:
- during the 1 st part of the test, consisting of a 5-minute presentation, each candidate will be able to use the notes that he / she has written during his 20-minute preparation;
- during the 2 nd part of the test, consisting of an interview, the candidate can use a medium, such as a table, to illustrate or explain his remarks (to put an equation, sketch a map, etc.)
- each candidate will present to the jury a description, approved by his specialist teaching professors and by the management of his establishment, with the points of the program which may not have been able to be studied.
The anticipated French exams in the first class are maintained on June 17, 2021 (written exams) and from June 21, 2021 (oral exam).
Regarding the written French test, all subjects will be split:
- two sets of 3 general dissertation subjects;
- two comments and two contractions of texts, each followed by a technological essay.
Regarding the French oral test, to the reduction in the number of texts already decided (14 in the general route, 7 in the technological route), new arrangements are added:
- each candidate will present to the jury a description, approved by his specialist teaching teachers and by the management of his establishment, indicating the points of the program that could not be addressed, in particular the grammar points that could not have been addressed. be studied precisely;
- the pupil will be able to choose himself between two texts selected by the examiner the one on which he will be questioned.
- for the second part of the test, candidates will be able to consult and use the work studied in cursive reading, in order to circulate in the work, make reference to a specific passage, and thus demonstrate their mastery of the work read.
The general written examinations for the vocational baccalaureate are maintained on the following dates:
- Wednesday June 16, 2021: French, history-geography and moral and civic education
- Thursday, June 17, 2021: prevention, health and environment, economics-law and economics-management
- Friday, June 18, 2021: applied arts and artistic cultures
Only the two best marks will be retained for these tests for the award of the diploma.