As the premier association for registrars and admissions officers, AACRAO provides professional development, guidelines and voluntary standards regarding the best practices in records management, admissions, enrollment management, administrative information technology, student services, and more.
Organizational partnerships in AACRAO are available to public sector and private non-profit associations whose interests are closely aligned to AACRAO. State higher education coordinating boards, other higher education associations, accrediting bodies and international ministries of education all fit under this partnership category. Organizational membership are nonvoting.
How You Benefit
Members are connected to more than 11,000 higher education professionals who represent 2,600 institutions in more than 40 countries, are eligible for discounts on publications and meetings, and receive a complimentary subscription to our College & University journal with its digital archive of over 10 years of past issues. With AACRAO membership, you will automatically receive subscriptions to Transcript and AACRAO Connect that keep you up-to-date with important news on federal compliance issues, court rulings, industry trends, and international education, as well as the latest updates on AACRAO events.
- Professional Development: Our meetings are great way to combine a trip with professional development opportunities. Members receive an average discount of 20% on meeting registrations. We also offer meetings on a variety of topics and online workshops that allow you to develop your potential without leaving campus, including Registrar 101 Online and Managing the Admissions Office.
- Webinars: Our webinars provide a convenient way to obtain the information you need on topics of interest for higher education professionals such as technology, strategic enrollment management, FERPA, transfer, credential evaluations, and virtual sessions from our AACRAO conferences.
- Federal Compliance Issues: Our Compliance Department provides members with information about federal reporting and disclosure requirements, and related administrative and record keeping issues.
- Jobs Online: Our valued online employment resource enables you to search for new employment or employees and learn career-building tools. AACRAO Jobs Online is the only employment site specialized for admissions, enrollment management, student service and other higher education administration professionals
- Publications: We offer a valuable library of resources for any aspect of your responsibilities, be it an overview of the registrar’s office, FERPA, international issues, strategic enrollment management, or records retention. With our new e-books and online publications, you can enjoy the convenience of having a copy of the latest AACRAO publications on your bookshelf, online, and on your e-reader. Members receive an average discount of 40%
Qualifications: You must be a public sector and/or a private non-profit association whose interests are closely aligned to AACRAO
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (202) 355-1040