Credential Innovation in Higher Education
November 1-3, 2023 | Capital Hilton | Washington, DC | A Joint Presentation by UPCEA and AACRAO
Convergence: Credential Innovation in Higher Education examines new and emerging trends and models, especially at the institutional level, in the emergent field of alternative credentials.
Presented jointly by UPCEA and AACRAO, two of the organizations most critical to the future development and implementation of innovative credentials,
this event brings together key campus stakeholders in credential innovation—deans of professional education, chief online learning officers, registrars, and their staff—to define and develop their institutional strategy concerning alternative
credentials. It is UPCEA and AACRAO’s goal that Convergence attendees will:
- Share distinct models and approaches to alternative and innovative credentials
- Examine strategies for balancing quality and scale
- Address the role of employers in the higher ed credential ecosystem
The event offers content for:
- Senior leaders responsible for institutional strategy for alternative credentials
- Other administrators working in the space
- Registrars and other related professionals
Who should attend?
Members of UPCEA, members of AACRAO,
and others engaged in credential innovation in the higher education space.
REGISTER FOR THE CONVERGENCE
Need a justification letter for your manager or organization on why you should attend? Download a template here.
SUBMIT A PROPOSAL