AACRAO’s Annual Meeting is our largest convening of higher education professionals from around the world. Join more than 2,000 administrators as we work to address the issues facing today’s campuses, share goals and guidelines for meeting those challenges, and provide a forum for learning and sharing experiences.
The Annual Meeting is the culmination of more than a year of diligent planning by our Annual Meeting Program Committee, which develops an extensive program of over 200 sessions, roundtables, poster sessions, and workshops. Our programming reflects the diverse nature of our members' roles and responsibilities, and strives to meet the changing demands and needs of the professions we serve. Join us in Los Angeles to gain the knowledge and skills that ensure personal, student, and institutional success.
AACRAO's 105th Annual Meeting in Los Angeles
Reasons to attend the AACRAO Annual Meeting:
- TO LEARN. Expand your knowledge, develop new ideas and approaches, gain inspiration, and find solutions to problems.
- TO NETWORK. Meet face-to-face with colleagues who share a common discipline or field, and can help build your professional relationships and contacts.
- TO DELIVER A PRESENTATION. Present a session, which allows you to share ideas and accomplishments, as well as receive feedback and insight on your work.
- TO EVALUATE VENDOR PRODUCTS/SERVICES. Visit the exhibit hall or attend a corporate presentation to learn from companies who are on the cutting-edge of industry trends, products, services, and technologies that can benefit your department or institution.
- TO HAVE FUN. Enjoy the sights and tourist attractions of Los Angeles with friends and family.