July 18, 2023 | 2:00-3:00 pm ET
Join AACRAO and UPCEA to learn about insights from a recent survey on the relationship between the professional and continuing education and traditional academic offerings.
Data from this first-look 2023 benchmark survey addresses a number of issues, challenges, and opportunities that professional and continuing education (PCE) units face with registrars and others in central administration. Framing questions from this research
- Does the institution have an administrative unit responsible for PCE?
- What type of credits are offered at the institution and who is offering them?
- What type of alternative credentials are offered and who is offering them?
- How/if these credentials are transcripted who is responsible for this work?
- What type of special population programs are offered and who offers them?
- Is there overlap between the PCE unit and the academic registrar the types of credit, alternative credentials and special population programs offered? If yes, is there competition for the same students and institutional resources, collaboration or
This webinar and the research were made possible due to the partnership of Modern Campus, “higher ed’s academic operations platform.”