AACRAO Consulting and Parchment are partnering to help higher education institutions successfully develop and deploy Comprehensive Learner Records (CLRs). This collaboration leverages the expertise of AACRAO Consulting in CLR implementations to help institutions successfully navigate the process of data collection and
establishing a learning framework as they use Parchment Award to design, implement, and issue CLRs to their learners.
AACRAO is a leading voice in the Comprehensive Learner Record field. This partnership with Parchment, the industry leader in academic credentials management, opens the door for learners to better tell their story to employers, by giving institutions a
set of standardized modules to describe academic background, co-curricular experiences, competencies, and program outcomes.
AACRAO Consulting will help institutions that deploy CLRs through Parchment CLR Services by providing implementation support throughout the CLR development process, including assisting with:
- Identifying the CLR project scope
- Measuring, capturing, and assessing data and technology
- Defining the learning framework
- Creating communication strategies and plans around the CLR development and issuing processes
- Establishing project milestones and timelines
- Evaluating policies and practices
- Developing long-range plans to expand the capture of learning data
Learn more about Parchment - CLR Services today.
Looking to understand how CLRs are changing the credential landscape? Join Parchment's session at the 2021 AACRAO Annual Meeting: CLR Services - Moving Comprehensive Learner Records From Research to Reality
Tuesday, March 30, 2021
1:00 PM – 1:50 PM EASTERN