Introduce your institution (size, affiliation), your office and your role. Indicate if you are using any staff to assist with the study and if so, what role they played.
- The final capstone paper should be a minimum of eight pages, but not exceed10 pages including tables or graphical illustrations.
- Indicate if your population is a retention study or new student study.
- Explain your outreach message strategy or incentive.
- Describe your outreach tool, frequency of use and method of how it was used to reach the experimental group.
- Indicate your target term and range of study in weeks or months
- Discuss how each group was selected and treated during the exercise.
- Discuss any obstacles, advantage or exceptions in the study.
- Discuss how your groups were extracted, secured, accessed and managed.
- Discuss group findings in contrast of outreach tools, frequency or enhancements of delivery.
- Discuss findings regarding the strategic messaging or incentive used.
- Include a one page chart, table or excel file to graphically illustrate results.
- Arrange to have your project peer-reviewed by a SEM-EP peer prior to submission.
In addition, close your paper with 2 goals that summarize how you may further your own SEM career using the entire SEM- EP experience as a backdrop. (Leadership roles, HR staff development compliance, presentations, state/regional or national offices, promotion qualifications, career searches or other advancements).