Effective articulation and partnership agreements are critical to the success of transfer practices. Creating agreements, however, requires expertise and resources many institutions may not readily have on hand. Equally important are effective transfer credit evaluation policies and practices, and transfer orientation and support programs. Our Transfer Practices Review equips you with the intelligence and recommendations you need to simplify your transfer processes, build better articulation and partnership agreements and improve transfer student success.
Your Transfer Practices, Improved
We’ll tailor your review to the unique needs and environment of your institution, and focus on those areas most critical to your success. We begin by completing a thorough review of your current transfer and articulation process. This includes a deep-dive into your credit assessment rules to ensure your institution follows standardized articulation practices, as well as your plans and policies for transfer student success.
You’ll emerge from your Transfer Practices Review with practical recommendations and action items to:
- Recruit and retain transfer students at higher success rates
- Unify your institution in a coordinated effort to support transfer student success
- Develop streamlined partnership agreements that incorporate articulation, financial aid, student services, admissions, records keeping, and other functions
- Develop a roadmap for transforming your degree offerings, including mapping associate’s degrees to bachelor’s degrees and two-year degrees to four-year degrees
- Improve your transfer process with the use of technology tools such as eTranscripts
- Maximize staffing resources, office space and location to better serve transfer students
If needed, we are also available to assist with implementing any of our recommendations to ensure they are completed in a timely, efficient manner.
Contact AACRAO Consulting today to begin your Transfer Practices Review, and simplify the transfer process for your students and staff.