This grant supports continued, in-person engagement at AACRAO meetings to enable members of committees, caucuses, and/or work groups with a demonstrated financial need to fulfill their professional obligation. This is a one-time grant award in the form
of a meeting registration waiver for the successful applicant. Grants are subject to available funding.Submit an Application
Grant recipients must be:
1. an AACRAO member
2. a current Chair or member of an AACRAO:
- work group, or
- other approved group
3. a prior AACRAO meeting attendee
A review committee, consisting of AACRAO Finance, Investments, and Audit Committee members, will determine the successful applicants.
THE REVIEW COMMITTEE WILL GIVE PREFERENCE TO APPLICANTS WHO ARE THE ONLY ATTENDEE FROM THEIR INSTITUTION.
Applicants must submit:
- a personal statement up to 300 words
- a letter of support from your institution*
- a description of your financial need and source for funding of additional meeting expenses.
THE REVIEW COMMITTEE WILL ONLY CONSIDER APPLICATIONS CONTAINING ALL THREE COMPONENTS.
*IF NOT CURRENTLY EMPLOYED OR IF CURRENTLY ENROLLED AT A HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION, SUBMIT A LETTER OF SUPPORT FROM AN AACRAO MEMBER
←Back to AACRAO Grants & Scholarships