Membership for Colleges & Universities
As the premier association for registrars and admissions officers, AACRAO provides professional development, guidelines and voluntary standards regarding the best practices in records management, admissions, enrollment management, administrative information technology, student services, and more.
How You Benefit
With AACRAO membership, you will automatically receive subscriptions to Transcript and AACRAO Connect that keep you up-to-date with important news on federal compliance issues, court rulings, industry trends, and international education, as well as the latest updates on AACRAO events; and a subscription to College and University, our quarterly scholarly research journal.
- Professional Development: Our meetings are great way to combine a trip with professional development opportunities. Members receive an average discount of 20% on meeting registrations. We also offer meetings on a variety of topics and online workshops that allow you to develop your potential without leaving campus, including Registrar 101 Online and Managing the Admissions Office.
- Webinars: Our webinars provide a convenient way to obtain the information you need on topics of interest for higher education professionals such as technology, strategic enrollment management, FERPA, transfer, credential evaluations, and virtual sessions from our AACRAO conferences.
- Federal Compliance Issues: Our Compliance Department provides members with information about federal reporting and disclosure requirements, and related administrative and record keeping issues
- Jobs Online: Our valued online employment resource enables you to search for new employment or employees and learn career-building tools. AACRAO Jobs Online is the only employment site specialized for admissions, enrollment management, student service and other higher education administration professionals
- Committees: We provide over 30 committees for institutional members to join in six subject areas of Admissions and Enrollment Management, International Education, Records and Academic Services, Leadership and Management Development, Access and Equity, and Information Technology.
- Publications: We offer a valuable library of resources for any aspect of your responsibilities, be it an overview of the registrar’s office, FERPA, international issues, strategic enrollment management, or records retention. With our new e-books and online publications, you can enjoy the convenience of having a copy of the latest AACRAO publications on your bookshelf, online, and on your e-reader. Members receive an average discount of 40%
If your institution is already member and you would like to be added to the roster Apply Here.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (202) 355-1040