Free Webinar | 2:00-3:00 pm ET
Covid-19 has dealt a massive disruption to education and continues to do so. We have watched as those disruptions have been compounded in international education by the crises in Afghanistan, Lebanon, Haiti, and others.
Join your colleagues for a discussion surrounding how we can assist those impacted.
The following questions will be discussed:
- Does your institution have any policies designed to help displaced students?
- Flexible admissions or flexible financial considerations?
- How do you communicate those policies so that they can be found readily by students and scholars?
- Is this something your institution would be interested in developing?
- Are there scholarships designed to help even one or two students experiencing disruption to their education?
- Are there collaborative opportunities available in the local community?