Promote AACRAO's International Institute
From undergraduate admissions to graduate admissions, best practices for transfer credit and for short-term programs, to compliance and record keeping, AACRAO's virtual International Institute has the tools to further develop your professionals. As a faculty member in the program, you understand the value it brings to professional development and careers. Help AACRAO promote International Institute by submitting a video we will use for marketing.
While you may use your phone or ipad to create a video, your best video quality will be through the desktop interface as it provides video placement and sound quality prompts.
When recording your video, you'll respond to three prompts in one minute:
You will have one minute to answer all of the prompts once you start recording. You can record as many times as you need before submitting your video.
- Introduce yourself, title, and institution/organization.
- Briefly explain one thing learners get by registering for the International Institute.
- Close out with a call for learners to register for AACRAO's International Institute on September 27 - October 1, 2021.
- Step 2 - Submit your Videos
Tips for Recording
- Click “start” for step-by-step instructions and an optional tutorial before you record.
- Record from a quiet, well-lit location.
- Although desktop is preferred, if you’re using a phone, hold it horizontally.
- Once your video is complete, click “upload.”