Your AACRAO Technology & Transfer Conference registration fee includes:
- Three days of plenaries, breakout sessions, and small group discussions
- Two continental breakfasts and one luncheon
- Session handouts
- Opening Reception
To qualify for the member rate, the registrant must be a paid member on an active AACRAO membership roster (institutional, affiliate, corporate, organizational, or individual).
- Registrations must be faxed or postmarked by June 14 to qualify for the early bird registration rate.
- We cannot guarantee processing of registrations mailed after July 5; online registration is encouraged after this date.
- Registration will be available on-site for an additional $50 fee, although attendees are encouraged to register in advance.
Preconference workshops require an additional fee. Presenters requesting discounted registrations require pre-approval from the Conference Director and AACRAO Office.
Guest refers to a significant other or personal friend, not a business associate, staff colleague, or fellow student. Guest registration will not allow access to any sessions or activities except the evening reception on Sunday. Guest tickets are available for spouses, companions, and children of registrants. A complimentary guest registration fee is offered to children 17 and under. Registered guests may attend the Opening Reception on Sunday.