Registrar 101 & FERPA Workshop (Two-Days)
Saturday, April 1, 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Sunday, April 2, 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
This workshop is for those new to the profession and will address many of the “what” and “how” questions that make up the work of the registrar.
IPEDS Pre-Meeting Workshop Sunday, April 2, 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
This workshop is provided at NO CHARGE to participants. Registration is limited to 45 participants and workshop seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration is open.
- To learn more (agenda, additional details, and to request a seat), please visit the IPEDS Pre-Meeting Workshop page.
- If you have questions or need technical assistance when completing the IPEDS Workshop online registration process, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Morning Half-Day Workshops
Sunday, April 2, 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Implementing Electronic Student Records from eTranscript to ePortfolio
- Mentor Mapping: Develop the Skills and Network to Enhance and Advance Your Career
- NAIA Eligibility Workshop: Updates and Training
- Planning for a New Student Information System
- State and Regional Officers Workshop
- The Core Concepts of SEM
Afternoon Half-Day Workshops
Sunday, April 2, 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Can You Spare Some Change? CANCELLED
- FERPA 2.0- Taking your FERPA Knowledge to the Next Level
- Holistic Admissions: A Multifaceted View
- On the Cutting EDGE – Live!
- Project Management Essentials
- Why Can’t We All Just Get Along? Navigating the Politics of Higher Education