Student Right to Know
Student Right-to-Know/Campus Crime Reporting & Disclosure
For additional information or questions contact AACRAO at 202-293-9161.
The AACRAO Guide to the Student Right-to-Know Act and the Graduation
Rate Survey can be purchased online or by calling the AACRAO Distribution Center at 301-490-7651.
= You must be logged in to view
Click on a Topic to Access the Content
- Model Statements for the Disclosure of Graduation and Transfer-out Rates
- Analysis of Student Right-to-Know, Campus Crime, Athletic/EADA Requirements
- Federal Reporting and Disclosure Schedule for 2002
- Disclosure Methods
- Final Regulations Implementing Student Right-to-Know, Campus Crime Requirements, etc.
- Definitions for Use in Reporting/Disclosing Campus Crime
- GRS/Student Right-to-Know Reporting Presentation