Through a holistic approach to international document review, participants will be able to determine not only what country a credential is from but also the educational model that the country follows. Emphasis will be put on differences between systems in the same region, and how to use provided resources to determine what those differences are, and what level of comparability should be recommended for the credential being reviewed.
Here are some countries being covered:
Tea in Asia:
- South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam and China
A Day in Bologna:
- A sampling of Bologna signatory countries and how to approach the evaluation of Bologna credentials, including Turkey and France.
Cricket in the Sub-Continent:
- India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka
Falafel in the Gulf:
- Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and the U.A.E.
Fiesta in the Americas!
- Mexico, Venezuela and Colombia
All sessions will take place here (unless otherwise indicated):
Hyatt Centric – Arlington
1325 Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22209